It's your time to shine!
But where are you? Where are you to be found?
There’s been a big call to action over these past months to get a website – especially if you don’t have one already and you’re selling products, or to get your existing website updated, refreshed, content added etc.
- Maybe your website layout could do with a refresh? – give it a new visual appeal to further match or expand your brand and reflect your business direction and values.
- What about your content – has that been updated lately, could it do with a fresh angle? Maybe time to add that Blog or FAQs page? These types of pages help with search engine ranking – your content might be gold but if it’s the same content as it was 5 years ago then search engines crawlers might not think it is as relevant anymore.
- Many dated sites lack effective CTA's (call to action) – make sure you have buttons or links to help prospective customers know what to do, to take your desired action for them to become leads.
- Is your website a secure site? Does it have an SSL Certificate?
- SSL Certificates protect your sensitive information such as credit card information, usernames, passwords etc. They also:
- Keep data secure between servers
- Increase your Google Rankings
- Build/Enhance customer trust
- Improve conversion rates
These are only a few reasons, and there are many website building options out there to choose from!
I love to build websites for clients using two great local NZ website building platform’s that offer very easy to use content management areas and pricing tiers for either a multiple profile page site, or to sell tickets for events, or to sell your products.
I also work with a developer for those wanting a custom design using the WordPress platform. Or maybe you have an old WP site and are wanting to change your hosting, upgrade your existing site to have an easy to use content management system? I can help you with all this and more.
Developing a new website can be a daunting task, but if your existing website isn't matching your customer's expectations, let alone it's not mobile friendly (yes there are still quite a few out there that aren’t) and doesn't have SSL security for Google ranking - then you're probably losing out already...
"Terri is a terrific website designer! She brings her professionalism, curious mind, creative thinking and understands the brief. I am really pleased to partner with her and was ecstatic when the website went live. The website ticked all the boxes. I highly recommend Terri and we continue to work together with our marketing strategies. Thanks a bunch Terri!"
Aroha Tai Chi