Email Signatures are also a sales tool
Not often thought about as a sales tool, but footers and email signatures are also a chance to sell or promote your products or services.
Essentially, email signature marketing is a way to turn your individual business email into a marketing and lead generation machine.
Maximize that white space at the end of your email with interesting, informative, and valuable information.
Besides the usual contact info and logo image – you could add any of the following:
- A couple of sentences to educate and inform
- Promote events – link to registration
- Link to a free video, webinar, ebook
- Share a client quote/review
- Company announcements – launching new product teaser
- You can make them look like a PS - with a question posed on around a certain service or product you offer eg: PS. Do we need to talk about XYZ? Why not book a call with me now...
Keep it simple with only one at a time, and change it out regularly to keep it relevant – no out of date event, old news etc!
Remember it’s valuable real estate, so use it wisely.